Cecilton Senior Village Two units of the Cecilton Village have been filled. More units are finished and ready for move-in. If interested in a unit, call 410-625-1735. Construction on the Levi Coppin School continues.
“Meet Me at the Farmers Market” Cecilton Farmers Market at Priapi Gardens Local Producers Thursdays 3 PM to 6 PM Starting May 6th
All of the Town’s street lights are now LEDs. LEDs provide more light at a lower cost!
“If you support the community, they will support you.” Jerry Greenfield
- Bingo at CVFC: April 8th, May 13th, and June 10th
- Earth Day Community and Family Road Clean Up – Saturday, April 24th, 10 am – 12 pm. Meet at Town Hall
- Town Election: May 3rd
- Zion United Methodist Strawberry Festival – June 12th
- 4th July Parade, Fireworks, and Festivities – Saturday, July 3rd
- Cecilton Summer Camp in July
- Cecilton Lions Club Meeting – 1st Monday, via Zoom
- Ruritans Club Meeting – 2nd Tuesday, Cecilton Community Center
- Cecilton Volunteer Fire Company – 1st Thursday, Fire Department
- Cecilton Mayor and Council Meeting – 3rd Monday, Town Hall
Keep up on the latest events on our Facebook page and our marquee.
Warmer Weather is Upon Us There are a few items to remember: Keep grass and weeds mowed and trimmed. When mowing grass, keep the sidewalks and streets free of clippings.
Please keep trash cans off of the sidewalk. Many of our residents walk around town, so we need to keep the sidewalks clear.
If adding a shed, a pool, fencing, etc. you need a permit application from town hall.