Date & Time: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 6:30 pm
Location: Bohemia Manor Middle/High School, 2755 Augustine Herman Hwy, Chesapeake City
Reserve Free Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/bohemia-manor-high-school-13935615208
Date: June 1, 2, 3, 2017
- Doris Obenshain – 443-446-5935
- Dottie Hemphill – 410-275-8125
1) Weds, Thurs, and Friday:
- Bring in items from storage container
- Chair & table setup • computer network setup!!
- Clean, sort, record and tag items for sale!
- Receive your valuable, gently used treasures (collectibles, furniture, household items – please no TV’s, computers, old-style monitors.)
*You may drop off at storage container at Zion. Call Dave Segermark at 410-275-8516 or Bruce Obenshain at 443-553-8479 for access.*
- Cut strawberries, transport plants, tag & stage plants
- Enter lots in computer, kitchen crew lunch prep
- Receive bakes goods, edit and print programs
- Silent auction setup, live auction setup
- Early setup on lawn, greeters and cashiers
- Silent auction, bake table and yard sale attendants
- Kitchen, auctioneer assistants and clean-up crew
Be a part of the team! It takes all of us to make this happen!