Waste collection is an essential job that will continue through this uneasy time.
We have to keep our staff safe and healthy in order to keep Delaware neighborhoods clean.
Now more than ever it is critical that your trash is bagged and placed in the toter/s provided.
We are also requesting that cardboard be broken down, not bagged and placed in the recycle container.
Waste Collection is not an easy job but here are some other ways you can help:
- Please try not to overfill the containers.
- Do not mix yard waste with trash.
- Dispose of medical waste properly.
- Recycle should not be bagged.
- Hazardous materials and electronics cannot be placed in the trucks.
- Place toters at the curb the night before.
Stay healthy and safe during this time of Social Distancing.
Waste Industries – GFL Team!