Business Meetings – 1st Monday of each month at the Cecilton Elementary School. Dinner Meetings – 2nd & 4th Wed. at the Granary Restaurant.
P.O. Box 404, Cecilton, MD 21913
Keep up with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CeciltonLionsClub
Founded on April 2, 1952
President – Roy Thompson
Secretary – Sandra Pierce
Treasurer – Beverly Duff
President (Charities) – Joe Nelson
Secretary (Charities) – Ken Cowley
Treasurer (Charities) – Ramona DeFrank
Lions Clubs International is the world’s largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world. Lions meet the needs of local communities and the world every day because they share a core belief – to serve their community. NATIONAL WEBSITE: http://www.lionsclubs.org/
See What We’re Up To!
- Cecilton Elementary and the Cecilton Lions Club Trunk or Treat on Tuesday, October 29th at the CVFC carnival grounds at 6 pm.
- Town Fall/Halloween Decorating Contest: No need to fill out any forms, if you have decorated you have entered. Judging will take place on Tuesday, October 15th.
- CVFC Vendor Event – Saturday, Oct. 26th 9 am – 2 pm
- Zion Methodist 200th Birthday Celebration – Sunday, October 27th
- We will have Creepy Town Hall open Halloween evening at 6 pm to greet Trick or Treaters.
- Dennis Church Annual Christmas Bazaar – Saturday, Nov. 2nd 9am – 2pm
- Stephen’s Episcopal Church – Saturday, Nov. 5 9 am – 2pm
- CVFC An Evening with Spirit – Saturday, Nov. 9 7pm -9 pm
- Harvest Shopping at Hack’s Point Fire Company – Sunday, Nov. 17th 11am – 4pm.
- Join the Mayor, Town Council and Town Staff for our Holiday Open House – Thursday, December 5th 5 – 7 pm in the CVFC Hall.
- CVFC Holiday Vendor Event – Saturday, Dec. 7th 9 am – 2pm
- Town Christmas/Winter Decorating Contest
- Follow us on Facebook for current events. – www.facebook.com/ceciltonmd/
Mayor and Council Meetings:
- October 21st
- November 18th
- December 16th
Town Hall Closures:
- Columbus Day – October 14th
- Veteran’s Day – November 11th
- Thanksgiving – November 28th and 29th
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day – December 24th and 25th
- New Year’s Day – January 1st
Please remember to pay your bills promptly to avoid late fees or disruption of service. You can pay cash, check, or credit/debit card. Payments can be made online, through the mail, or dropped off at Town Hall. This quarter’s bills are due by October 31st. If you would like to set up a payment plan, call Town Hall.
If you know the location of your water meter, please do not cover it up or obstruct it from Town staff.
Join Cecilton Elementary for Cecilton’s annual Trunk or Treat event on Tuesday, October 29th from 6 pm – 8 pm. Cecilton Elementary partners with the Town of Cecilton, Cecilton and Hack’s Point fire companies and business partners, Cecilton Lions Club, to provide a safe and fun family event. This year, winners will receive a gift card. We are looking forward to another successful event. Please click on the links to access and download the form or complete the online form so that we can plan appropriately.
Online Form: https://forms.gle/EsELg5bsHw4UNW4x7
Paper Form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19TCPg7M0_ADMgGB-o7DKMm0HzpCa7t16/view?fbclid=IwAR3K0p2ZRDgVAavYjtQWJWATeUWCCGM_gbVsuhCtHX-oIGbHWSn_mGr1dPw
If you are willing to donate a gift card, please send it to school or contact the school office at 410-275-1000.