Business Meetings – 1st Monday of each month at the Cecilton Elementary School. Dinner Meetings – 2nd & 4th Wed. at the Granary Restaurant.
P.O. Box 404, Cecilton, MD 21913
Keep up with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CeciltonLionsClub
Founded on April 2, 1952
President – Roy Thompson
Secretary – Sandra Pierce
Treasurer – Beverly Duff
President (Charities) – Joe Nelson
Secretary (Charities) – Ken Cowley
Treasurer (Charities) – Ramona DeFrank
Lions Clubs International is the world’s largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world. Lions meet the needs of local communities and the world every day because they share a core belief – to serve their community. NATIONAL WEBSITE: http://www.lionsclubs.org/
See What We’re Up To!
Date & Time:
- January 1, 2020 at 12:00 PM (Snow or Shine)
Registration & Warm-up:
- 10:30 AM, Bohemia Ave. (Between 3rd & 4th St.)
*NOVA TIMING CHIP SYSTEM TO BE UTILIZED BY RACES2RUN*
- $25 for pre-registration BEFORE Dec. 20, 2019
- $30 for registration AFTER Dec. 20, 2019
- $15 for kids 11 & under
*PRE-REGISTER BY DEC. 20 TO RECEIVE A COMMEMORATIVE SHIRT!*
- Register online at www.races2run.com
- Or in person at Town Hall of Chespeake City
*SORRY NO STROLLERS, ROLLER BLADES, DOGS, OR WEARING HEADPHONES*
- Please contact Race Coordinator Frank Vari 410-885-2161
Awards By Class:
- Overall Male & Female
- Top 3 Walkers Male & Female
- Age Groups by Male & Female
- 11& Under, 12-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-59, 70 & over
Just for the month of September our Mayor and Council Meeting will be held on Friday, September 20, 2019 at 5:30 pm at Cecilton Town Hall due to conflicting schedules of our Mayor and Council.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Come on out for this “fun-raising” event to benefit St. Dennis Church!
Date: Saturday, September 14, 2019
Time: Doors open at 2:00pm, Auction starts at 3:00
Location: Auction will be held in the Religious Ed building Route 213, Galena, MD.
- $5.00= 1 paddle
- $1.00 = each additional paddle
- $35.00 = All In Paddle (no quarters needed)
Tickets are available before and after Mass, at door on day of event, or contact Mindy Steele-Bailey: email@example.com, 302-670-9923
– Cash and Carry items from Vendors
– Refreshments for sale
– 50/50 Raffle
– Chinese Auction
This is a fun, family event!