We gather together every Tuesday at 10:30 am at St. Stephen’s Church in Earleville to share our life and family experiences, knowledge, lunch and friendship. We offer opportunities to travel and attend group outings.
- Seniors is canceled if Cecil County Public Schools are late or closed due to inclement weather.
- Opportunity to meet new people and join old friends.
- Lunch is served every week.
- Weekly voluntary raffle offering and monthly 50/50 raffle.
- Bus Trips to Lancaster, a theater show, long trips and other excursions.
- Annual picnic and Christmas luncheon at local restaurant.
- Enjoy guest speakers regarding wellness, health, finances and other areas of interest.
For more information please call:
John Kapral 215-917-8662
Anne Breen 410-275-8150
Lower Cecil County Senior Citizens, Inc.
President – Roberta Bailey
Vice President – Anne Breen
Treasurer – Valarie Crockett
Secretary – Mary Mulvihill
Trip Coordinator – Peg Kapral
Any questions or wish to join this group, please call Anne Breen at 410-275-8150.